Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fluorescent Adolescent

Whoa. Where have I been? Oh dear...oh boy...oh my...holy cats! I've left you without my thoughts for far too long, my dear readers. Alas! I have returned. ^_^~ So. This entry will be rather long and all over the place. I am determined to fill you in on all that's happened in my oh-so-mundane life while I've been away. Also, due to popular inquiry, (not really I just wanted a good excuse) I have this to say... I am not trying to keep my identity secret. I just feel that it's a bit of knowledge that doesn't exactly need to be known while you read this. However, if you manage to figure out who I am...congratulations! You deserve a pat on the back. :3 Now, enough of my rambling and on with the entry.


Here are a few pictures of my beloved chamber. ( Please excuse the poor quality...camera phone. Eghh. c)x )



So, there you have it. That is my lovely room. As you can see...I'm still child-like. Heh. I ran out of room on my bookshelf, by the way. :( Where ever shall I place my readings now? >_< I love how smart and official I can make myself sound. Haha!~ Oh..wait..I just thought of something. How come whenever you learn a new word it starts popping up everywhere? There should be a word for that. Indubitably.


Just the other day, I was carrying a plate and a bowl full of saucy food down to the living room to watch my favorite television show ever, (Ghost Adventures haha) when I took a nasty spill down the two stairs that lead from my dining room to the living room. Food, sauce, silverware, and human limbs went flailing about before gravity brought everything down. There was salad dressing INSIDE the fireplace...barbecue sauce on the windows, and a mixture of the two threaded through strands of my hair. And as I lay there...folded over into a fetal-like position, pain and shock twisted in my expression, the jingling of collars and the tap-tapping of nails on hardwood flooring could be heard in the distance, getting ever louder. As my two dogs ran down to my aid..or so I thought was their purpose for running over...they made a sharp turn, bounding around my fragile form and over to the freshly-painted-with-food walls. How sad is that! My dogs would totally sell me out at the first sign of food.

Anyways.

I realized....I blush wildly when reading about romance. I'm a very shy person but a total hopeless romantic. And I must confess, it's taken me 5 minutes to go from the previous sentence to this one because I started daydreaming...err...late afternoon dreaming? Some day....some day, my wild little rabbit heart will throb with excitement, my chubby pale cheeks will flush crimson with embarrassment, and my eyes will cast themselves downwards only to land upon the shoes of the one standing in front of me...of whom I will be too shy to hold direct eye contact with. Nervous fingers will yearn for theirs, arms will ache with the need to hold them, and a throat will gulp with the realization that it is actually happening. The realization that I fell in love. I'm blushing just typing this! >////< Heh... some day. ^///^~

Rommie is short for Romulus. No, I'm a girl.

I like getting mail...it's very exciting. It's been a very exciting thing for me my whole life. Oh, how happy I'd be to receive an envelope officially addressed to none other than me. I like sending mail too..because I like the fact that I might be making someone just as excited as I was and still get. I have a box of band-aids...they have cute little baby owls on them and they're very colorful...would it be weird if I were to put a single one in an envelope and send it to somebody? I kind of feel like doing that. I like spontaneity in people.

I have a Velociraptor pen named Philosoraptor...but...one of his hands fell off. Must find that Krazy Glue.... Without his left hand, he can't have friendly duels with my snake pen named Senior Zippie (Yes, Senior as in Jr. Sr.). He also can't itch my face when it's itchy and I don't feel like using my hands. Here's a picture of him. 


Well, I've been sitting at my desk, typing this entry up for the past 2 hours...so I'm off. We'll catch up more later. :)

...Signing Off...
~*~Rommie~*~




1 comment:

  1. oh how i understand u my ear friend
    i also enjoy the little things in life
    i also love getting mail
    beside report cards = 3=
    and sending random pll. bandaids would b an brilliant idea :D
    i my self like attaching little notes to balloons and letting them fly away ~
    thinking to my self
    who would find them :3i hope my notes brighten up there day :)
    and my dear friend i already figured out who u r :)
    u r an alice ^^

    ReplyDelete