Saturday, January 15, 2011

Emergency Post

So, one of my two cats was laying on my bed. I sat beside her and this is what happened.

Me: "Hi.... I know you don't particularly care for me. Trust me...if a little girl had put me into a Scooby Doo Mystery Machine suitcase and rolled me around the house against my will too...I would be a little leery of her right with you. I know I cannot change the past...but the truth is...is you're extremely soft...and I really enjoy petting you on occasion."

Cat: "........."

Me: "So...if we could both forget the treacherous things I've put you through..and have a sort of unsaid agreement of me allowing you to lounge atop my bed and you allowing me to pet you with care...that would really make me happy."

Cat: ".........."

This is when I go to hug her and she growls at me, hisses at me, and runs away. #MyLifeIsAvereage

...Signing Off...
~*~Rommie~*~

1 comment:

  1. V,V i have the opposite problem
    many animals are attracted to me
    when i walk down the street at least 3 different dogs 4 cats and a dozen birds chase after me for attention
    i am to slow to out run
    so im mulled with licks, purrs, wing flaps, and the accessional rabbit :l
    trust me ur not missing any thing =,=

    ReplyDelete