Friday, January 28, 2011

Lol.

Alright, it takes a while for the water in my shower to warm up and my tub has one of those old drains that is like a piece of metal with circular holes in it, not like an industrial drain but a sort of whimpy make-shift one. So, when I turn on the shower, the water is cold and because the drain is retarded, it takes longer for the water to drain from the tub causing a shallow puddle. I had forgotten that it does this and just wanted to get in because I was cold and so, I was showered with, to my surprise, scalding hot water whilst stepping into freezing water at the same time…which caused me to make this really weird noise…like a sort of squeal because it scared me…and my dad was freaking out outside of the bathroom door because I had flailed about noisly knocking the shower curtain down. But..after I put the curtain back up and turned down the water’s heat..everything went smoothly.

2 comments: